keskiviikko 10. joulukuuta 2008

monday night madness

'allo my dear avid readers and all the other scumbags out there!

Today was a good day. Even though I woke up like a little baby, or Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty, all kicking and screaming, everything was pretty good after that. I didn't have to wait for the bus longer than 25 seconds, the seabus wasn't full, I got soaked on the way to work (okay, that wasn't that great..), and work was okay as well. I'd finished the construction layouts (three of them) and sent them to the boss, who in turn sent them to the customer. The boss gave me another task that I'd never done before, and that was to design a newsletter to an engineering company. I did that as well, but it might be reasonable to say that I might have been able to do it faster.. But since that was the only assignment for me today, I thought that I might as well do some facebooking in the side.

I chatted with Henna and Niko for a good while, and learned that one of them is designing a new tattoo and the other one is still very easily amused, and goes to this weird "He-Bul"-land in the dark corners of her head very often. I leave the guessing game to you, although the "her head" might've given something away. Luckily you all aren't that bright, so there's a nice little noodlescratcher for you!

I went to the tattoo place today (which is Inkspot by the way, www.tattoosbybilly.com, and we decided that I'm going to get my tattoo on the 14th (that's NEXT SUNDAY) at 1pm (that's 23.00 finnish time). Niiiiiice. I can't wait!

Before I went to the tattoo place, I went to this weird, weird place where Henna's internship placement headquarters is located. It was a futuristic cafe/office-thing, where everyone seemed to be bald and seemed to have pretty much exactly the same glasses that I have. That was really creepy, and it didn't help at all that when I got there, I was greeted by one of those bald yahoos, and was then whiskered to an office of another bald yahoo, and was then forwarded to this little glass room with a kind of a space theme in it, and was told to wait for a sec. Well, maybe a good ten minutes later ANOTHER bald dude came in, and said that this fourth dude will be right with me. After five minutes in came this little man (who wasn't bald), who had probably the deepest voice I've ever heard :D It was like I was in a really bad sci-fi movie. Anyway, the dude turned out to be a pretty decent fellow, and he seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say ("Hurry up with her application, I won't take no for an answer, yes she can talk english, yes I know this was very sweet of me" etc) He said that they'd make her their priority number one, since I did such a nice thing for her :D cool! Now she owes me a HUGE MEGAFAVOUR.

I can't think of anything else to say, except that I have to go to the bathroom and I feel a bit tired. I bet that was a piece of information you all wanted to hear, am I right? And just to test you, like if you're reading or not, please tell me what the crap should I do with this laptop? Should I just plain ol' format it and illegaly download all the programs again, or just try to fight with my dozen antivirus programs? This piece of shit has a million plus one spywares etc. in it, and I haven't even had the chance yet to visit any adult sites! It takes ages to turn on, ages to surf the internet, and I keep losing my nerve with all the popups. AND I OFFICIALLY HATE AVAST! I jump out from my (very comfortable) chair (which is probably widdled from sticks in the 17th century) everytime the program finds a corrupted file and I have my headphones on. *siren goes off loudly* "A VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED!!" I'm waiting for the update where a soft female voice whispers gently in my ear "Hey you.. I just found a virus, want me to get rid of it, juuuust for you? After that I make you breakfast and clean the whole computer."

Yep.

The thing I miss the most about Pauliina is our rigorous board game sessions :D A spoon cookie (what a great translation.. I know I'm great.) is a dessert damnit!

Alright, talk to you spoon cookies laterz

3 kommenttia:

blueberrykiss kirjoitti...

about the laptop: change to mac :P...and tell me please: what the heck is "nessuck" ? cause that´s what the "kommentti" programm wants me to put in there to comment this now?!?!?

Johnny Frostbite kirjoitti...

Nice call on the toilet trip :P erm you could re-format, then upload all the programmes again (then let me know where you got photoshop :P) and we have Avast too...........BITCH of an anti virus, them sirens are way too annoying.

About the ad clicks (thanks again) So far I've got nearly $5, so thats a few click, was you thinking of getting some Ad's yourself? If you do, cause you've already scratched my back, I'll be more than willing to scratch yours :D

wow nice loooooooong comment!!

Keep it real dawg :P

Miika kirjoitti...

"The funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cock."

You sure you really want to go there mah man? :D But seriously though, I might do that yeah. A little pocket money is always good!

And Kat, I've no idea what a nessuck is :D tell me then, what's a stolatt?