What is up, my home boys and girls?
Today was my last working day of the week, obviously. Let us now take a look at my first official week as an intern at Pro.Net.
Monday: I did nothing.
Tuesday: I don't remember anymore.
Wednesday: I did something with Photoshop.
Thursday: I remember like it was yesterday. Photoshopped something ocean-ish.
Friday: Again, the ocean thing.
As you may or may not see, I am not in a blog-writing mood now. My mental strenght seem to have been drained by the hard working week I have been enduring. I will continue this effort tomorrow morning when I wake up, so until then, arrivi..ariverd.. C-WORD!
Ah right, the missing my peeps.
The thing I miss the most about Andee is his infamous catch phrases.
Update my blog? Yes, maybe tomorrow!
- M -
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
hahaah, and remember, sching schongs we can acchtually schingg !! :D T: Cletus VanDamme
Lähetä kommentti