BLAH. I don't know why but I feel really BLAH right now. I don't really feel like writing, but I have to since I don't want to be whipped.. so this one's for you Heinä (yes, I read it.)
Nothing big has happened in the last few days, I guess life's gone back to normal after the initial shock and excitement. Now it's just "aww fcuk, I have to get up to go to work, eww crap there's only whipping cream for my cereal (YES, THEY FREAKING HAVE WHIPPING CREAM INSTEAD OF MILK ON SOME MORNINGS :S), oww shit it's raining, ahh c-word, the bus is full" etc. The work is fun though, so it's not so bad.
Speaking of work, I've been really, really busy this week. I realized today that I haven't been able to speak to, umm, anyone really in a long time properly. Hopefully the weekend will patch things up in that aspect, I'm beginning to miss people too much. I guess that's one of the reason I beel so BLAH today as well.
We had some snow today, but it melted really fast and turned to a heavy rainfall. I had some issues again with the local people and their way to handle their umbrellas. See, when all around you is too small (I'm not too tall, as I explained this once before to Henna), the umbrellas bound to be too low as well. They keep flailing around near my eyes, and there's been a couple of instances where I've almost had a sharpened ninja umbrella pummeled straight into my vision. Today was no different, there was this 160cm Asian fellow who came from behind me in such pace it would've made Usain Bolt not care at all but still it was fast. I didn't mind him, since I was in the zone listening to my mp3-player and cussing in my mind because I was soaking wet (I don't own one of those eye-poking devices yet). Well, this chap decides to stop in the lights when it was just blinking red (that means you still have plenty of time to cross). I of course was prepared to walk over, so when the Asian gentleman blocked my way, I almost walked straight into his death device. Luckily my cat-like reflexes saved me this time, but tomorrow can be a different story. I have to stay alert and keep my cool, and I will be alright. I would like to end my blog here by saying something like "This is Miika reporting from the rainy shores of Vancouver, good night!", but I wont do that.
Instead I will stop now.
No, I still have a couple of things.. first, the thing I miss the most about Katrin is partying with her! She's a blast :D
41 hours until I get my tattoo!
ill blogz backz laterz if needz be
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti