torstai 4. joulukuuta 2008

Haha, I managed to make her update her blog! I'm so great, I'm so great.. I'm awesome. I should be working now, but the boss is out again and I've done everything that can be done at this point in time. Man I'm good. Still I feel a bit guilty about not doing anything, but hey, I'm an intern. That's what we do. Sit around and do all the stuff that isn't meaningful in any way (after all, I saw the original e-mail where the construction dude ordered his website and it was sent in early October :D). Yay.

When I get off (in two hours), I'll go out and find myself a new pair of jeans. And some shoes. And if I feel like it, a new jacket. Haha by the way, I didn't wear my thick jacket today to work. I'm blending in with the locals by wearing just a hoodie.. Give me two weeks and call me Canadian!

Again, more stuff coming later on. Since this was a little longer than the previous one though, I thought I'd continue with the "What I miss about my peeps"-series.

The thing I miss the most about Sanna is her sweetness / kindness (it's the same thing, not two different things!).

Laterrzzz

Ei kommentteja: