keskiviikko 3. joulukuuta 2008

How and why do people wear (short) shorts in here? I know it's still on the plus side of the scale and all and yeah you're the coolest surfer dude or hard rocker around here, but still. STOP IT, it's really weird! You're also making me feel like I'm overdressed with my really warm jacket and long trousers. Jeez.

Now that I got that thing sorted out (I'm watching you punks!), I can talk about the more pressing issues. I don't really know what they are, but anyway. I had my first day at work where I had to actually do something, and it went pretty well. I had to start designing a website layout for this construction dude, who wants his site to look like that of his three main competitiors' sites. The funny thing is that I've no idea who this guy is, what's his business called, what does his logo look like, what colors would he prefer, and the list goes on. The boss just said that "yeah yeah, make up a few templates and we'll see what he thinks of them." Um, okay? Also what was funny was the fact that the first three hours I worked on the thing not actually knowing for sure what I was doing and if I had to do that. The boss was very busy talking on the phone, and I didn't want to interrupt him by being a dumbass like "uh, yeah, sir, i know I said I understood you, but, uh, can you like, uh, explain the whole thing to me, uh, again.. sir?" Luckily I'd understood him correctly on the first time, so yeah, I was again stressing without a reason to do so. Go me.

Today was pretty shitty in a way that I only got to speak to Niko and Henna for a short while on facebook, since the other boss (the one who had a baby yesterday) came back to the office, and sat right behind me. I need my daily dose of the random shit that those two pull off, and now that I didn't get it, I feel like I'm missing something! And you know that I don't wanna close my eyes, and I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I miss you babies, and I don't wanna miss a thing.

I know that one of you is also writing a blog, so I can check up what's happening with her if I don't catch her on msn or facebook. The others though, who should feel the infamous sting in their hearts right about now, who don't write a blog, I'd love to hear from you. What's up, what've you been up to etc. E-mail, facebook's personal message, a text message - it's all good. Just keep me in the loop! :P

Since I mentioned the "missing my peeps" earlier, I wanna start a new section to this blog. I'll name a person at the end of every entry, and I'll name the one thing I miss about him or her the most. I'll start with the PÖDC-crew, since my mom knows I miss everything about her :)

The thing I miss the most about Anne is her laughter.

Alright, that's that for tonight. See you (I wish :l ) the next time!

- Miika -

Ei kommentteja: