skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
torstai 4. joulukuuta 2008
There's your new colors, since you so much wanted a change. Grey as my feelings now that I had to change my look :(
more later.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
Uudempi teksti
Vanhempi viesti
Etusivu
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Tietoja minusta
Miika
Kuopio, Finland
I'm a 23-year old student from Finland, who's living it up in Vancouver from Dec 08 to May 09.
Tarkastele profiilia
Blogiarkisto
►
2009
(25)
►
kesäkuuta
(1)
►
toukokuuta
(1)
►
huhtikuuta
(4)
►
maaliskuuta
(7)
►
helmikuuta
(6)
►
tammikuuta
(6)
▼
2008
(30)
▼
joulukuuta
(24)
Just to make sure - GRRRRRRR! >:8
Why is it that everytime I go out with Mr. Lederho...
Alright, christmas is over. It wasn't a huge waste...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL, I WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT...
Well, it's been a while since the last update. Lik...
Just wanted to tell you all that I am now official...
New housemates, pot, and tattoo thoughts
Tattoo
Dude (I Totally Miss You)
BLAH. I don't know why but I feel really BLAH righ...
Tuesday night madness (I know, I'm a day behind wi...
monday night madness
One weird ass night
Rambling
22.45 and still going strong :D who-to-the-a. I ap...
It's 21.52 in here which means it's 7.52 in Finlan...
What is up, my home boys and girls?Today was my la...
Today I've mostly been making bubbles.
Hot damn! That was a pretty hefty lunch. I just go...
Third time's a charm
Haha, I managed to make her update her blog! I'm s...
There's your new colors, since you so much wanted ...
How and why do people wear (short) shorts in here?...
First impressions on the downtown area, life in ge...
►
marraskuuta
(3)
►
lokakuuta
(3)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti