Whad up, whad up??
I don't know if this blog is going to be long, but I just feel like writing something.
I'm anxiously waiting for Sunday and my tattoo. I went to a drug store today to get some antibacterial soap and some moisturizing cream for the aftercare. I bought about 10 litres each (not really that much; I just like to overexaggerate), since they didn't have any small bottles. Luckily they were only about $5 each, so it wasn't so bad.
My working day was hectic today. I finished my assignments, mainly the Oceaner.com layout and the newsletter thing. Now I'm just waiting for comments from the clients, which may take a while.. I also heard a rumour that I might get my thesis topic soon. Paul, the other owner of the company, wants to redesign the Pro.Net website, and he was thinking that I can get creative and come up with the new look all by myself :O That's a huge boost for my confidence, I guess they must've liked what I've done so far. That would also get me a great thesis topic, although not a very long one.. of course I could always write about the history of the company, about the tools I use etc, so 50 pages, HERE I COME :D
As an interesting sidenote, Brenda is taking a shower right next to my room, and I can hear the water running really clearly and loudly. Still, I can hear the freaking cat meowing downstairs!! SHITNUGGETS. I've grown to hate that cat. She almost makes me hate all cats.. Almost. They still got some hope in my books though.
On to the best news of today - Henna got some great news from Canada today :) I like to think that my little visit to the company helped them get their asses moving on this thing. I'm just stoked for her, she's wanted this for a pretty long time and now it's becoming a reality *knock on wood*. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and she gets to come here during January. That way she'll be back home in time for the big party on May Day! By the way, Ms. Pimpette and the rest of you, hopefully you've started the arrangements already. I'm expecting a hell of a party ;)
I'm laughing my ass off here to this awesome show, called Ghost Hunters or something like that. This "documentary" series has got to be the funniest thing in a while, and the best part is that they don't even try to be funny :D Speaking of TV, it's really almost unbearable to watch TV in here. It's almost like you're watching channels full of commercials, with some tv in the middle somewhere. I was watching South Park yesterday, and it had 4 commercial breaks. 4! That's ridiculous. I miss finnish TV (or more so I miss a decent computer and a fast internet connection).
The thing I miss the most about Pete are the general "let's hang out and shoot the shit"-moments. Also I haven't had a decent wrestling opponent in here. I know that that's two things, but rules are meant to be broken, so haha!
I should be going to a pub tonight to hang out with Pia and the rest of her posse since they're having a sort of a goodbye party, but I can't be bothered.. I'm too tired, and I know that if I go tonight, I am not going to be able to get up in the morning. So Pia, if you're reading this, I'm sorry! Oh and have a great weekend in Panorama!
I'm off to take a shower (and clean the bathroom afterwards, sigh) and watch some commercials afterwards.. You bozos take care, and I'll talk to you laterz
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
about the tattoo aftercare thingy: take some BEPANTHEN!!!! and that´s it! believe the pro here :D
<3
Lähetä kommentti