Hot damn! That was a pretty hefty lunch. I just got home from an Indian place, where we went to eat and to kinda celebrate (I know it's the wrong word, but you know what I mean) Jorge's final days in Canada. We all went (me, Pia, Jorge, Dave and Brenda), and had a good time. The food was awesome, and I, being the way that I am, ate way too much. Luckily though I wasn't the only one, so I don't have to carry the burden of shame alone.
Today was a pretty good day concerning work also. I got some new info about the construction dude, but couldn't do anything about it since I got to work on another project. I have to redesign a scuba diving website, which shouldn't be too hard since the current one is pretty "nineties", to put it nicely. I almost finished it today, and I'm actually loving it so far - it's one of my best work in a while.
One thing I'm anxiously waiting (and trying to influence) is Henna's visa thingy. I'm trying to do anything and everything I can think of to make it as easy for her as possible, so she can get her ass here asap. So far she's done at least one and a half things, which is pretty good :D I'm waiting for updates from her part, so while we're waiting, why not add another person to my blog.
The thing I miss the most about Viv.. err, Antero, is his stupid (awesome) jokes.
I'm so tired from the meal that I think I'm just gonna hop on to the bed and watch Family Guy. I laughed so hard just a minute ago to this :D
laterzz
ps. I just had my first ever glass of egg nog. I'm still largely undecided if I like it or not.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

2 kommenttia:
Thanx! I guess...
The funny thing is that I have no stupid (awesome) joke for the occasion.
Perhaps we should reminisce in one of my finest moments:
Boss (Holding a coat hanger): I wonder what this is?
Me: I think it's a 70's style home abortion device...
-A
Haha, good times! I think that got my biggest laughs of the summer :D
Lähetä kommentti