sunnuntai 1. helmikuuta 2009

I'm trying to constrain myself and keep my excitement under control. It's just so freaking hard WHEN I HAVE TICKETS TO AN EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH!! Whoooah, I'm glad to get that off my chest. I'm really stoked about it, I can't even describe the feeling. I'm really sorry for Niko though, since this man is like a god to him, when to me he's "just" a jesus, or jesus' big brother. That's funny because it's blasphemous. We did make a pact though with Niko, that we're going to see Mr. Smith live in the next couple of years together, no matter what the cost! ASFAFADSG I can't wait for March 27th to arrive.

There's a quite funny story about how these tickets came to be. I saw an ad for the show last monday, and immediately wanted to go. I was prepared to go and wait in line come saturday morning, but last night I realized that Dave works at Wal-Mart, which is at the same mall as a Ticketmaster outlet. I put 2 and 2 together, and asked Dave if he could go and pick up the tickets for me, so I could concentrate on working on my thesis. Dave said that it would be his pleasure (he's a great guy :D). I almost couldn't sleep last night, I was just thinking about the tickets. Those sexy tickets were them of solid gold, shining as diamonds, dancing around in their underwear.. Today I just waited for Dave to come home from work, and when he did, I ran downstairs like a little boy when he's heard the homey melody of the Ice Cream-truck. When I got downstairs, the terrified look on Dave's face told me all I needed to know. The "Oh my god I forgot, I totally failed you!" just fortified the shock. I DIDN'T GET THE TICKETS, I KNEW IT, IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I ran back upstairs, weeping like the same boy who had just dropped his strawberry ice cream to the ground without getting a single lick in, and jumped on my bed crying my eyes out. Well.. not really, but I did go back upstairs and went to check online if they still had tickets. They did, what a relief.

Now all I needed was a credit card.. hmm. Just like that Dave came bursting into the room, and while looking over his shoulder, whispered to me "Do you have a credit card?". I truthfully answered that no, I did not own such a luxurious piece of plastic currency. He ran back downstairs and came back up, still looking over his shoulder. He handed me a shiny new green Visa-card, and told me to use it, but not to tell Brenda. He's such a great guy, shame he has to put up with Brenda's crap day in and day out. Anyway, I placed the order and NOW I HAVE A TICKET TO THE SHOW YAY!

I still have the card here besides me.. anyone want some plane tickets? Expensive clothing? Free money?

1 kommentti:

blueberrykiss kirjoitti...

well, i would need some furnishment, cause i am moving next month to my new crib :D ... so, a new bed would be totally awesome, such as some kitchenassecoirs aaand... :D