This one is probably going to be short, since I don't have anything much to say really, I just wanted to write something since it's been so long since my last update.
First off, thanks Katrin for your nice words :D You're awesome as well! What you forgot to mention is that I'm also very handsome, at least that's what my mom says. That's why it has to be true, because she has no reason to lie to me about that. Or does she.. :O *dun-dun-duuunnn*
Also I wanna thank the Über Supreme High Master Teacher Of Teachers Riippis, or as you would say it in english, Riippis, for giving me such a great push in the right direction concerning my upcoming thesis project. For those of you that don't know about it already, I'm going to do my thesis on baby website designing. That means that all you hot single moms out there in Blogland, please get in contact with me as soon as possible. I need you for, erm.. science?
Speaking about hot single moms, we're going on a little hiking trip with Lars tomorrow. This time he told me he's actually going to buy the map this time. That made me kinda sad, since if I can't believe in Lars' "photographic memory" when it comes to maps (or karts, as he likes to call them), what can I believe in this world? I should mention though that the trip isn't a 100% sure yet, because "it might be a bit foggy tomorrow and then it doesn't make sense to go up there because if I want to go up there I want to take pictures and it doesnt make any sense to go up there if I can't take any pictures because if it's foggy it doesn't make any sense." He makes a compelling point.
Ms. Antic Eye (nen) is coming here on the 12th of next month :O cool beans. I should make up some kind of a game plan of stuff that we can do, like what to see and where to shop etc. If I don't come up with something, I guess I could send her on a little walk with our good ol' german friend. I'm really happy that she's coming though, it's gonna be awesome to see a familiar face for the first time in two months! And yeah yeah, it's even better when it's that specific face.
Before I end this, I have to mention this alarming fact that I noticed today on my midday stroll - I'm gradually starting to become a Canadian. I was walking down the main road in North Van, just minding my own beeswacks, when I just suddenly turned to an old lady who was waiting for a bus and exclaimed "It's a bit chilly, eh!" Eh? EH??!! The random act of social networking was canadian enough without having to put that damned EH at the end of the sentence. Ach. I'll probably start 'rassling with moose and eating hockey pucks for breakfast come next week.
I'll blog back later eh!
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
oh well, don´t worry...I start becoming more and more finnish in the meantime :D
Lähetä kommentti