SHIT AM I TIRED. I don't know what's causing this or why, all I know I keep almost falling asleep at work, at home, at the bus, in the washroom, while I'm sleeping.. It's been like this for the last few days. No worries tho, I bought a biiiiig pack of vitamin-C tablets. That'll keep me energized. I hope.
I should start writing my thesis and that's also bugging me, since my topic isn't a 100% clear. I'm almost getting a headache just by thinking about the workload I got ahead of me. The cherry on top of my cake is I feel insecure about certain things I can't really influence while I'm in here. The girl, the team, the training.. a great big shadow of confuseness and uncertainty surround so many things I'm gonna have to soon invent a great big Confuseness and Uncertaiy Shadow Vacuum Clensing Apparatus.
On a scale of 0-1, how politically correct it is to say "See you later!" to a blind guy?
That's what I thought :( I was at Starbucks this morning, getting my usual morning fix, and there was a blind man in front of me. He ordered his coffee, and so did I. I left the shop first, so I held the door for him as he came outside with his dog. Our conversation was something like this:
Blind Man: Oh, thanks a lot!
Me: No problem.
Blind Man: Bye!
Me: See you later!
Immediately after my last comment a huge stamp appeared from nowhere and printed a bright red mark on my face that said "ASS!" while a deep voice that sounded like it came from the greatest depths of hell accompanied it with a similar message. Luckily at least one of my readers can relate, eh Mr. Homemade Abortion Device? Thinking before speaking is highly overrated.
I'm gonna end this crappy angstfest before it gets outta hand, and go eat some pills.
LTRZ
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
u are cruel!!! :D
Lähetä kommentti