maanantai 24. marraskuuta 2008

Yo.

It's only three more nights to my trip, and I'm starting to feel it even more than before. Today was my last day at work (at least for now), and it was pretty emotional for some, and that was actually a big surprise for me, and gave me a nice and warm feeling inside :) it was almost like after drinking gasoline, but better.. wooop.

I have very mixed feelings about leaving Finland. On the other hand I'm really excited to see a completely new place and experience things I might never have a chance to experience again, but then again it seems I'm leaving some things unsolved in here, and it bugs the hell out of me. Hopefully things won't change too much in the next five months so I have a chance to pick up where I left them off. Or will leave them, whatever. Gah.

On a brighter note, we had my going away party on friday with my best friends (is it healthy to have most of your best friends as your work friends or vice versa? :D) and I had a blast. I got myself a cool necklace and a muhvihaara, which is now a mantle piece! I gotta say that the PÖDC-crew has gotta be the most versatile, craziest and funniest group of people I know, and I love 'em all. Big ups to them + all the visiting guests, which can be inducted in to the PÖDC if I'm concerned! :)

Anyway, until next time, take care and paint a picture of me, hang it on your wall and shed a little tear of missing for me - I deserve it. Rrright.

Ei kommentteja: