What's up?
Today was the big day then, or actually it started on yesterday. Now after 30 hours of travelling and 5 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours, I can say that I'm glad as hell that it's over. I used to laugh at all the sports stars and musicians who said that travelling is the hardest part of their chosen crafts, but now I can say I can relate. It sucks. Flying is boring, layovers are a pain in the ol' bottom and busses stink. The only good thing I can say about travelling (ESPECIALLY ALONE) is the fact that it gets you places you wanna go and see. Other than that, it's total BS.
Speaking about layovers, I almost peed my pants laughing today in Frankfurt while waiting for my connecting flight to Vancouver. There was a huge amount of Indian people there, waiting to travel back home to Bombay. Thanks to the one, who now shall remain nameless (coughJOHNNYcough), I now have a really hard time dealing with the Indian accent. I was reading a book, and just laughing my ass off to the 'aa bombay ids nodso bad wii musdgo dere soon!'-talk. But like that wasn't enough, a random indian guy just threw up on the floor without any notice. When he was done puking his guts out, he just nonchalantly walked away from the crime scene, as if nothing had just happened. I have to say, the curry doesn't help them at all with the smell.
I also got to smell other interesting smells, namely a black mans armpit. That's a whole different story, remind me to share it with you guys sometime!
I landed in Vancouver, and who should I spot almost instantly but the lead singer from Danko Jones. I even took a photo, but I don't want to upload it through my host family's computer. Speaking of them, the first impressions I got were pretty nice. They both seem like great people, the only concern I have are the seemingly never ending rules about cleansiness and stuff like that. My host mom said almost instantly that she's 'anal about cleansiness', and I just have to assume that she wasn't kidding!
By the way, I like a girl and she likes me. How cool is that 8) The shitty thing about this is the obvious fact that we're now living on the opposite sides of the world, but hopefully she'll get her act together (hint, hint) and get an internship position here! Now everybody, thumbs up for that, and keep on rawking.
Until next time (again),
- Miika -
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

1 kommentti:
mahtavaaa !! Hieman kateellinen kyl oon :D Ai nii, fake, lol ;) T: Bunk :P
Lähetä kommentti