sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2008

The glorious beginning..

Well, I guess it's not all that great, but a beginning nonetheless. I thought that I might as well start a blog to keep all the folk back home in the loop about me and my stuff. Then I thought that this will be an awesome way to remember all the stuff that will happen (while I'm actually in Vancouver) when I get back home. I've never actually written a blog, and my intrest in things like this fades away faster than.. well.. it fades away fast. It'll be interesting to see how long I'll be able to keep this up. My official goal is to keep writing until I actually leave Finland, AT LEAST. Everything after that is a huge plus :)

I've actually got nothing major to report as of now, the first entry is always like this. Hopefully someone reads this and maybe leaves a comment. Oh, and I'm not writing in finnish because I can actually write better english than finnish, blog-wise.

Anyhoo, blog back later.

6 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

FIRST !!! ;)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

FAKE, LOL !!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

The glorious beginning huh? Doesn't seem so glorious to me LOLOLOLOLOLOL! second! IT'S DEFINITELY NOT FAKE YOU MORONS!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

lol, there are errors in your text. make then dissappear.

-writing police

Unknown kirjoitti...

I make then will disapeaar.

lanttu kirjoitti...

Onko pakko kirjottaa enkuks en tajuu mitää äiti joutuu aina lukee niitä mulle...