tiistai 7. lokakuuta 2008

Entry n:o 2

Hear ye, hear ye, this is the second entry. I'm kinda surprised that it came this fast, but I'm not complaining. Hey, at least I'm doing something constructive with my time.

I got the dreaded invoice from Canada yesterday, and I gotta say that I need a miracle of some sorts to pay it in full in one payment. One thing I could do is kiss some serious ass, and get the grant from my school early. The other option is to beg for money from my mom & my grandparents, but I was kinda saving that for the really, really rainy day. And there's always the lottery.. I guess I'll figure something out. The good thing about it is that once I've paid this first payment, the rest should work out nicely, since I only gotta pay for the homestay after this initial (bigass) payment. Hopefully I'll get it sorted out soon, so I can concentrate on the lighter issues, like packing and getting to know my homestay family. Oh, and I still need to find out where exactly I'll be working! But I guess that's not that important, after all, I'm only doing an internship.. haha.

I've been researching Vancouver pretty thorougly and I'm pretty sure I'll love it in there. It seems like such a nice city with loads to do and see. Too bad the football (or soccer, whatever) season is over, I would've loved to see the local team play. Oh well, there's always hockey..

On a completely different note, I totally nailed my German test today! I was in the zone the whole time and actually finished it in 20+ mins. Yay for me!

If you leave comments, please write down your name as well. I'm pretty sure I know who wrote the comments for the first entry, but it'll be easier for me if you sign your comments :)

LOL FAKE

- Miika -

ps. Song of the Day: Shinedown - Devour

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Mikäs ploki täältä löytyi.