torstai 5. maaliskuuta 2009

Oh my god, you a woman?

I've been meaning to write an entry for a long time, but I haven't had the time / energy to do it. Now I do have the time, but the energy part is still lacking, since I'm currently enjoying the gift that Henna gave me before she left - a flu. I'm pretty sure it was Henna who gave it to me, since I wasn't close enough to Maick at any point for her to have the chance to give her disease to me. I was sleeping pretty tightly during the nights though.. *shudders*

As I mentioned, Henna went back to Finland last sunday. I knew I was going to miss her, but this much? I just want her back so badly it hurts. Or then again that might be my flu, who knows. Anyway I miss just spending time with her, whether it's going somewhere or watching a movie or just doing nothing special. It's weird, really. The fact that I'm sick and can't go to work or do pretty much anything doesn't help either, since now I have all the time in the world to think about how much it sucks that she had to go home already and how cool would it be to have her here as the ol' personal nurse. Woe is me. It's 8 more weeks until I get to see her and the rest of the gang, which doesn't sound so bad. After all, I started with 20 weeks.

I know I had something I wanted to write about, but I just can't seem to remember what it was. Hm. Aaaawwkwaaaarrrrdd. Aw crap. I really can't remember.

Anyway, I thought I'd list the pros and cons from the last two and a half weeks, so here goes, including, but not limited to..:

PROS:
+ Henna
+ Wiixy-Willy
+ Maick
+ Got to see a Canucks game with Henna
+ Roosters Country Cabaret ;)
+ All the ridicilous stuff that came up, which I had to say out loud REPEATEDLY
+ The fact that Henna showed me this side of her I hadn't seen before (burping into my ear etc. yummy :D)
+ Cypress Hill
+ Just hanging around with the girl I seem to have taken a shine to

CONS:
- Everybody being sick at one point
- Pitt Meadows, there was really nothing there (except of course McD and Roosters, and the nearby pub which name I can't recall)
- The fact that I had to work (makes sense though)
- The fact that it's now in the past

Ei kommentteja: